Sharon LaMothe is available to speak at your conference, support group, meeting or seminar. Sharon has offered her unique perspectives and expertise by holding round table discussions and speaking on the topic of Surrogacy and Third Party Family Building for SMARTART/STARTART, RESOLVE, The American Society for Reproductive Medicine, American Fertility Association, Fertile Dreams, MicroSoft, American Association of Tissue Banks,The Seattle Tacoma Area Reproductive Society and various panel discussions. Sharon often shares her experiences in staff development luncheons and meetings with various clinics, hospitals and law offices. Sharon has also participated in an ASRM post graduate course as a faculty member teaching budget friendly yet ethical ways to market an infertility field based business. Please contact her through her e-mail address: LaMotheServices@aol.com for more details.
Seminars and Speaking engagement topics include but are not limited to:
- Demystifying Gestational Surrogacy
- A complete overview of the Third Party Family Building Process
- What is it like to carry someone else's baby?
- How to improve your Customer Service
- What it takes to open and run a surrogacy agency
- How to close the doors to your business successfully
- Marketing within a specialized and narrow field
- Traditional Surrogacy: Risks and Rewards
- Relationship management within a surrogacy match
- What to look for when hiring an agency and other professionals in the ART field
- What should expectations be regarding financial costs of surrogacy
- How to choose and screen a Surrogate/Intended Parent independently
- Red Flags: what to be aware of in a surrogacy situation
- Ethical Marketing and Social Networking within the ART Field
The SART Stats are now available! Check Out Your Favorite Clinic Statistics!